- Courses are donor-focused and led by a team of experts.
- You engage in self-study, group discussions, and assignments in an online forum.
- Log on from home or the office any time of the day.
- You need 30 – 50 hours of available time, depending on the course.
- Successful participants get a certificate
- Partners can read the course readers for any course, any time.
We offer these courses
Note: Instead of the traditional U4 online courses on Essentials of anti-Corruption and Introducing anti-corruption approaches into sector work, previously scheduled for autumn 2017, we will offer a new 1-hour self-paced module called Essentials of Anti-Corruption I: Basics, followed by a pilot run of an expert-led course, Essentials of Anti-Corruption II: Development Programming. This latter course will replace our previous Essentials and Sectoral courses. Anyone who has already registered for these courses will be invited to participate in the new offerings, and we apologise for any inconvenience these changes may have caused. Dates for the new courses will be announced in Autumn 2017.