U4 Training Services are exclusively for the U4 Partner Agencies and their invited partners. U4 unfortunately cannot respond to requests for participation in our trainings from individuals or organisations not connected to a U4 partner agency. Non-U4 partners cannot apply for a place, unless they submit first an explicit invitation by a U4 partner agency granting them a place under their quota.
U4 online courses are tailored to the needs of donor-agency staff, and are based on our knowledge on anti-corruption and the experience of professionals and practitioners in the field.
U4 Partners can download online course readers
The U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Centre has arranged in‑country workshops on anti‑corruption issues since 2003. Since then, these expert‑led sessions have reached development and donor workers in over 20 countries. U4 in‑country workshops are tailor-made for a donor audience and their development partners. U4 currently offers six different in‑country workshops:
- National strategy and policy making for anticorruption
- Integrity in the justice sector
- Introducing anti-corruption into sector work
- Evaluating and monitoring anti-corruption reforms and programmes
- Corruption in natural resource management
- Collective donor responses (add-on module)
- Illicit financial flows (add-on module)
U4's upcoming in-country worskhops include: