Anti-corruption Approaches in Sector Work
Sector specific anti-corruption approaches are necessary complements to general anti-corruption strategies. Here is a collection of information and lessons learned on how anti-corruption can effectively be mainstreamed into sectors.
This U4 Theme looks at tools and strategies that integrate anti-corruption in various sectors. The publications aim to assess what works, what does not, and why. However, evidence and operational guidance in this area is still limited. Therefore, U4 continues to explore this topic further.
This U4 Theme aims to help with:
- Understanding the rationale and value of sector approaches for anti-corruption
- Demonstrating how corruption negatively affects sector activities
- Identifying sector specific corruption risks
- Understanding how to integrate anti-corruption efforts into sector policies and strategies
- Raising awareness of the challenges and opportunities for integrating anti-corruption in sector work
Other sector-specific U4 Themes:
Education Sector | Health Sector | Justice Sector |
(Photo by World Bank, IN158S18, on flickr.com)